Friday, May 29, 2020

Much needed break

          writing may be my passion however when you spend to much time doing something you love it tends to lose its glimmer, at least for myself it had. I became more frustrated with it and with other things going on in life it was to much trying to squeeze in. I had been working at the hospital, then switched to an AFC home. I love caring for others and I take pride in making them comfortable and happy. I had taken almost a full 3 years off from writing even though its been longer than that for my books. Currently I have Mercy which is finally finished with editing and cover is being worked on right now. once that is done I am hoping to have a release date soon.
          I had not been able to recover several books I had on a thumb drive and sadly 2 of them were not saved on anything else so I am currently rewriting them. One of them I felt drawn to more this time rather than last. Most of the beginning is the same however the middle journey and ending is going to be quite different and I'm very happy with it and can't wait to share that with you once its finished. I hope to be much more active on here as well with facebook. I have a twitter account but I find I don't use it. Only posts that go there are occasionally from facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment